Holy Angels Upcoming Events
- Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.,Rosary and Benediction - UNLESS LISTED DIFFERENTLY IN THE SCROLL
- 9-9 Every Wednesday - Adoration - UNLESS LISTED DIFFERENTLY IN THE SCROLL
- May 18, 1:30 Lisa Good and David Maczuga Wedding
- May 21, 7 p.m., Finance Meeting
- May 26, Hospitality after Both Masses
- May 27, 9 a.m., Mass at Calvary Cemetery Mausoleum
- May 27, Memorial Day - Office Closed
- May 22, 4-5:30 p.m., Catholic Community Supper
Welcome To Holy Angels Catholic Church
The faith community of Holy Angels Catholic Church was founded in 1839. We welcome and encourage visitors to come and worship with us. We were the first Catholic parish in Sandusky and we are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We strive to live out our mission statement: "Together, we of Holy Angels Parish will grow as a Christian Community, through prayer and the Sacraments, to demonstrate God's loving word to all, by applying Christ's teachings to everyday life."
The focus of Holy Angels Church: "You belong and are welcomed here."
The goals of Holy Angels Church: Love, Family, Hospitality, Spiritual Growth, and Saving Community through education and communication.
"One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism" is the cornerstone of our church. Holy Angels Church has been a consistent faith filled member and contributor to the Sandusky Community through community service and education.
Understanding The Catholic Faith
Holy Angels Parish is eager to encourage and support our sisters and brothers who no longer participate regularly in the catholic community. >>
Separated & Divorced
Many Catholics are confused or misinformed about the status of divorced persons in the catholic church. >>
Confused about the churches stance on Annulment? Check out our Annulments section to answer all your questions. >>
Joining the Church
Holy Angels Parish welcomes individuals or families who are interested in joining or learning more about the Catholic faith. >>